Friday, July 18, 2014

Torg's Tips for Queries: Vlog-errific

Hi guys, since it has been a year since I have vlogged, longer actually. I thought I would try out my new laptop and media program and experiment. This is my first try and I totally messed up the tips. Originally there were four. But I kept forgetting the fourth. So I cut it to three. Figured that would be the magic number...at least that's what Blind Melon said. And after recording about thirty versions, I decided I didn't care and knew you would all be forgiving. You will be, right? RIGHT?

So here it is...me. And my vlog. And my THREE tips for writing queries. I hope you like it. Feel free to share! 



Anymore tips? Feel free to comment and share!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, I know you did this post nearly two months ago, but your vlogs are so cute Carey! I love how you don't try to act "over professional." I wish I had the guts to try one of these.

    Loved your four--e-HEM--three query tips.

    ReplyDelete

Say what?